Energy Engineering have always had a realistic and client focused approach to energy and sustainability services. We offer the most beneficial capital and running cost approach, basing our proposals on the building and resources available to the client to meet their specific needs. Energy Engineering provide feasible working design solutions, rather than just ticking the box.
Energy & Sustainability
Our goal is to deliver to clients the most energy efficient and sustainable outcome available with a practical and user friendly approach. Energy Engineering will promote a structured approach to environmental strategies either complementing existing initiatives or providing a firm platform to launch a long term campaign.
- Computer based energy modelling.
- Dynamic environment simulation.
- Infinitely variable, internal, fabric and external design considerations.
- Realistic assessment of simulator results.
- Report evaluation and recommendations of modelling.
- Carbon, fuel energy, running cost, pollutants, CO2 and temperature results available.
- Natural ventilation and overheating, Analysis in academic buildings.
- Location/orientation/solar shading recommendations through simulation.
- Visual reporting utilising figures, images and video where required.
- Latest computer based modelling capability.
- Site specific 3D daylight, solar simulations.
- Solar shading reporting for client renovations.
- Detailed solar shading reports meet planning requirements.
- Image based reporting for visual presentations.
- Energy mapping and monitoring.
- Strategy advice, support and development.
- Regular auditing and reporting on performance.
- Support on supplier and partner selection(s).
- Analysis on renewable energy solutions.
- Detailed calculation of building performance.
- Host workshops.
- Design stage SAP calculations.
- Predicted design stage EPC results.
- Provide certification as part of a wide sustainable project e.g., fits on RHI application.
- Gap analysis; to assist the raising of energy rating for a site.
- Rapid response service for urgent lettable premises.
- Reduced cost for renewals.